Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Table Tent Cards Printing

cuddly

But when you manage to go to Ikea leave empty handed?! Not me. Never. This time I was stolen
delicious muffin tins paper. Colorful and fun.
How to use them? Instead of the usual muffin I tried with some sweets and soft that you can do depending on the tastes of those who will be with a snack ....
Ingredients:
  • 335 gr flour 250 ml vegetable oil 250 ml sugar
  • 4 eggs 4 tablespoons milk 2 packets of vanilla
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • for garnish: chopped nuts, chocolate chips, chopped apples, berries, of smarties chocolate, jam, Nutella, white chocolate, coconut .......
In a large bowl beat eggs with sugar. We combine the vanilla, oil and milk. Mix well with the sifted flour and baking powder. This is the basic body that must be combined the other ingredients to taste. Meanwhile, fill the paper cups only halfway with the mixture, and garnish as desired. I
I've made some with chocolate chips, I put some other smarties on the surface, and in others I did sink into the dough a nice dollop of nutella or jam, then a tablespoon of chopped apple .....
Bake at 180 ° C for about 10 minutes.
Bon appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment