Saturday, February 19, 2011

Et4 Service Manual Free

cioccozuccherose Nuts (Ode Marble)

I found on Facebook. I met her on Wired New York. I also unearthed with its foodblog. She I was never disappointed his recipes make you watering, feel the scent of her cookies even from miles away. It 'a sweet, sensitive, determined and creative: the ideal best friend ... I never met her but sooner or later .....
In short, this is yet another recipe for Marble little sister by adoption and author of many of the recipes that propinano daily to my little family.
This is also a success. Try it!

Ingredients: Hazelnuts toasted
  • Powdered sugar
  • Dark chocolate
Approximately doses are: the weight of chocolate is half that of hazelnuts.
We melt the chocolate, and indulge yourself nuts. Mix well to adhere to the chocolate hazelnut. Then we reverse all in a cardboard tray on which we have previously paid a fine layer of powdered sugar. Rotoliamoci each well to coat nuts with sugar.
Let dry and harden well.
Ready to munch on.
WARNING: addictive !!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment