Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cost Of Plates For Home Made Trailer Ontario

stones

Autumn has always brought me a great desire for novelty, new things to start ... This year I wanted to start a new hobby which I had never thought about it, also because I've always been a disaster in design ...
live near the river Adda and I always liked the stones but I had never considered this point of view. Now look at them differently: their forms are never random and every stone has within himself a small treasure that we can pull out with some color. So I started my adventure in Rock painting and I must say that I love!
are just beginning but I am working: I love long walks on the beach of the river, the smell of wet stones and I really enjoy to hear my kids put a face to their stones: a dragon, a sunflower, a cake or a mushroom. I would say that my new hobby relaxes them too!
And you as you relax?!
good Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment