Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cubefield Cheap Version

tart with brown Glacée of Parodi

How I longed for this sweet .......
Unfortunately in my house if you propose something with chestnuts or chestnuts Glacée I would pull them back.
But today we celebrate my birthday so I wanted my cake!
The recipe comes from Parodi, from his latest book, "Welcome to my kitchen (which I bought for my sister but ....;- D), except the crust, which is mine, because I just do not I hate the crust of super ready.
Ingredients:
for the pastry-130 grams of butter
- 100 g sugar
- 250 grams of flour
- 1 db of vanillin
; - 1 egg
Forming the famous "ball" and put it in the fridge to rest.
for the filling and the topping:
- 400 grams of brown Glacée apart
- 200 ml of fresh cream (very cold)
                 - una manciata (abbondantissima...) di meringhine
Frullare insieme i marron glaceè con 100 ml di panna e rovesciare il composto nel guscio di frolla precedentemente steso nella tortiera. Infornare a 200° C per circa 20 minuti.
Estrarre la torta e farla raffreddare.
A parte montare la restante panna (io ne ho messo il doppio...)e unirvi le meringhe sbriciolate. Una volta raffreddata la crostata, guarnirla con la panna e servire.
Divina.......
Bon appetit !
PS: ebbene si, la fettina era piccola.
Ma nella stessa giornata ne sono seguite altre due, per merenda e dopo cena!!!!
:-)))))))))


0 comments:

Post a Comment