Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Clear Glycerin Soap Body Shop

Monsters in the kitchen .....

Runny nose ... headache .... throat burning fever ..... .........
I'm sick: I thought to cover children properly during rainy days and in the end I cooled myself. And the sick mother did not really want to cook .... Then think about my little monsters, following my directions, prepare a succulent
MOZZARELLA IN CAB WITH PESTO
Ingredients:
- 6 slices of sandwich loaf
- 2 mozzarella
- 2 eggs
- Breadcrumbs
- pesto
Whisk in a bowl with the eggs a pinch of salt. Take a slice of bread and pass the egg, then in bread crumbs and set in a pan covered with parchment paper: do the same with the other two slices of bread. On each slice of bread we qche breaded slices of mozzarella cheese and a teaspoon of pesto. Cover with the other three slices of bread and dipped in bread crumbs.
Bake at 180 ° C golden brown.
The shark has the like.
And the mother thanked her puppies so-chefs Paul and Alexander!
Bon appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment