Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Sparkling Silver Mini Cooper

Fish pie white

you excuse me, I know I already posted similar recipes, but since I found out that, as my eating gnomes the fish happy, fantasy has been satisfied and it will not stop ....!
short, I had these 4 trout in the freezer and some gigantic move ahead in the refrigerator, thus was born this delicious pie: delicate but tasty at the same time.
PS: the plate in the photo, close with the broccoli, it is obviously not the gnomes ..... They have accompanied the fish with some good roasted potatoes!
Ingredients:
- 4 fresh trout
- 4 mozzarella
-
anchovies in olive oil - fresh thyme
- parmesan
-
breadcrumbs - salt and pepper and extra virgin olive oil to taste Prepare
the flesh of the trout fish in the baking oven, without condiments, and cleaning it well. Put the pulp into a bowl and season with olive oil, salt, pepper and fresh thyme, mix well. In a
buttered baking dish pour half of the fish flesh and press it well on the bottom. Make the anchovy fillets into small pieces and distribute them on the meat and mozzarella. Finish with the last layer of fish, sprinkle with Parmesan and bread crumbs.
Bake at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes.
Bon appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment